[openstack-dev] [Murano] Need to fix issues with OpenStack Global Requirements

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 5 12:30:48 UTC 2014

Hi team,

We have some issues with the requirements for different Murano components:
link<https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aiup6hoNUUUedGt3cnJIMHAxbTlHdlFDZGhxLS1yRXc&output=html>

I suggest to discuss these issues in etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MuranoRequirementsToGlobalRequirements

Let's discuss and describe how we will solve issues with different
requirements and also we should have the plan 'how we will fix' these
issues: add new packages to the list of Global Open Stack Requirements or
remove this component from the list of requirements and some additional
activities to publish some components and prepare these components for
Global Requirements List.

Please, remember, that we can not just 'put them all to the Global
Requirements List', example of bad practice:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/78158/

Thank you!
Any comments in etherpad are welcome :)

--