[openstack-dev] [Nova] Concrete Proposal for Keeping V2 API

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Wed Mar 5 05:43:00 UTC 2014

Thanks, Dan.
The above criteria is reasonable to me.

Now Tempest does not check API responses in many cases.
For example, Tempest does not check what API attributes("flavor", "image",
etc.) should be included in the response body of "create a server" API.
So we need to improve Tempest coverage from this viewpoint for verifying
any backward incompatibility does not happen on v2.1 API.
We started this improvement for Tempest and have proposed some patches
for it now.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi