[openstack-dev] Proposal to move from Freenode to OFTC

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 4 23:09:16 UTC 2014

I agree with Stefano.  Migrating the entire community to a new service
would be incredibly painful.  It seems the pain of moving is not justified
if we don’t know for a fact that OFTC would be more resilient to DDoS
attacks.

-1 to the switch as well.

-Doug Mendizabal