[openstack-dev] WARNING: ... This application has not enabled MySQL traditional mode, which means silent data corruption may occur - real issue?

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Mar 4 18:27:44 UTC 2014

This warning should be gone by default once
https://github.com/openstack/oslo-incubator/commit/dda24eb4a815914c29e801ad0176630786db8734 gets synced.  I believe there is work underway by the db team to get that done.

Note that the reason it will be gone is that we're changing the default
oslo db mode to traditional, so if we have any code that would have
triggered silent data corruption it's now going to be not so silent.

-Ben