[openstack-dev] Invitation to Survey on Design Patterns

Bouwers, P. p.bouwers at student.rug.nl
Tue Mar 4 12:33:57 UTC 2014

Dear OpenStack Developer,

We are two students from the University of Groningen doing research on the
impact of design patterns on software quality attributes. As part of this
research we are conducting a survey among software developers. We would
like to include your perspective on this subject and hope you would be
willing to participate in this survey. The survey will take approximately
10 to 15 minutes.

To complete the survey, please go to the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y9XCWHB.

Thank you in advance; your input is very valuable to us.

Thanks for your time,

P. Bouwers (p.bouwers at student.rug.nl)
W. Visser (w.m.visser.1 at student.rug.nl)