[openstack-dev] Neutron L3-DVR - Follow up L2 Agent Details

Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville) swaminathan.vasudevan at hp.com
Mon Mar 3 23:03:26 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,
Based on the L3-DVR F2F discussion, we had an action item to discuss the L2 and L3 Agent Design details with the respective sub-teams.

We do have the L2 Agent details ready for review, we will be posting the L3 Agent details as soon as it is ready ( we are working on it).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1depasJSnGZPOnRLxEC_PYsVLcGVFXZLqP52RFTe21BE/edit#heading=h.5w7clq272tji

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Swami