[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [Third Party CI] Reminder: Workshop/Q&A meeting on #openstack-meeting today at 13:00EST/18:00 UTC

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Mon Mar 3 16:53:55 UTC 2014

Hi Jay-

I have the following doubts with my CI setup.

Hope presenting them before the meeting might help me with some more guidance.

[1] sandbox-dvsm-tempest-full runs all the test cases where few fail, causing the completed build to fail.
    How to restrict the testcases?
    Please find the errors.txt as an attachment to this email. This time VM (cirros) failed.

[2] After the build is failed, still services like nova, swift are running. Does Jenkins using devstack unstack the stack.

[3] For some tempest test cases, I get the message "Neutron skipped" but in the devstack logs, neutron is installed from git. Do I need to configure something more for neutron.

[4] For services like Neutron, do we need to test cinder, nova, heat, swift etc.. too ??

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208
trinath.somanchi at freescale.com | extn: 4048