[openstack-dev] Fwd: [GSOC] Guidance for "Add a New Storage Backend" project.

saikrishna sripada krishna1256 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:19:02 UTC 2014

Hi Srinivas/Alej/All,

Adding to my earlier mail,

I found "Implement a re-usable shared library for vmware (oslo.vmware) to
be consumed by various OpenStack projects like Nova, Cinder or
Glance<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014/Incubator/SharedLib>"
also interesting.
Please help me choose the project and guide me further about contributing
and selection criteria for geting selected in GSOC 2014 and also to
contribute to the project after GSOC.

Best Regards,
--sai krishna.