[openstack-dev] [Neutron][FWaaS] Rescheduling this week's IRC meeting

Carlos Gonçalves mail at cgoncalves.pt
Sat Mar 1 16:26:02 UTC 2014

Hi Sumit,

As you being the chairman of the FWaaS meetings, I’d just like to bring to your attention in case you’ve missed it that yesterday’s meeting did not get recorded by ‘openstack’ MeetBot (my guess is that it was offline?), so there’s no logs or minutes archived if someone’s looking for it.

Here’s a kind of minutes of the yesterday's meeting (sincere apologies if you feel this is intrusive):

18:07:59 < SumitNaiksatam> #startmeeting Networking FWaaS
18:08:21 < SumitNaiksatam> #info the primary agenda for today was the two main patches we have in review as of today
18:08:34 < SumitNaiksatam> #info service insertion and STF
18:10:26 < SumitNaiksatam> #topic Service Insertion and Firewall
18:10:44 < SumitNaiksatam> #link https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62599
19:25:12 < SumitNaiksatam> #action follow up meeting with markmcclain after regular neutron IRC on monday
19:25:48 < SumitNaiksatam> #endmeeting

Thanks,
Carlos Goncalves