[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] An update on third-party CI systems in Neutron

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Mon Jun 30 19:14:03 UTC 2014

Hi folks:

I wanted to give an update to people following the third-party CI
conversation for Neutron. I sent an email out with a status update in
June [1]. In that email, I had indicated that in-tree plugins and
drivers needed to have functioning CI running by Juno-2. That is still
the case, and I've seen some great work and efforts by many people to
make this happen. But for systems which are not functional by Juno-2,
we will look to remove code in Juno-3. The etherpad tracking this
effort [3], while not perhaps the ideal place, is where we're doing
this now. I encourage people to update this as their CI systems become
functional.

I encourage anyone operating a CI system for Neutron (or other
OpenStack projects) to also join the weekly meeting to discuss issues,
share ideas, and help each out out [2]. If you're having issues, this
meeting, the ML, and #openstack-[infra,qa] are the best places to
reach out for help.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-June/037665.html