[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev] OSLO messaging update and icehouse config files

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Mon Jun 30 18:04:39 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

So I sent a note out yesterday asking about config changes brought in to
Icehouse due to the OSLO Messaging update that went out over the week-end
here.  My initial email prior to realizing the update that caused the
problem was OSLO Messaging update here [1].

In the meantime I tried updating the cinder.conf sample in Cinder's stable
Icehouse branch, but noticed that py26 doesn't seem to pick up the changes
when running the oslo conf generation tools against oslo.messaging.  I
haven't spent any time digging into this yet, was hoping that perhaps
somebody from the OSLO team or somewhere else maybe had some insight as to
what's going on here.

Here's the patch I submitted that shows the failure on py26 and success on
py27 [2].  I'll get around to this eventually if nobody else knows anything
off the top of their head.

Thanks,
John

[1]: