[openstack-dev] [rubick] Proposal to make py33 job voting for stackforge/rubick

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Jun 30 14:14:53 UTC 2014

On 06/27/2014 06:25 PM, Oleg Gelbukh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As our commits consistently pass py33 tests for last month (although not
> so many changes were made), I propose to enable py33 job voting on
> stackforge/rubick repository.
>
> What do you think?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Oleg Gelbukh

Hi,

While gating with Python 3 is a very good thing, I have to raise the
fact that both Debian Sid and Ubuntu are now using Python 3.4 (Python
3.3 was removed from Sid a few weeks ago). And when it comes to Wheezy,
we're still stuck with Python 3.2.

So please go ahead and gate with Python 3.3, but please also consider
adding support for Python 3.4 at least, and Python 3.2 if you can.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)