[openstack-dev] [mistral] Using __init__.py files

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 30 11:50:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

What would be your opinion on the question “Should we place any important functionality into __init__.py files or just use it for package level initialization and exporting variables from module level to a package level?”.

I personally would prefer not to keep there anything like class Engine (which is one of the most important parts of Mistral now). It’s somewhat confusing to me, especially when I navigate through the project structure. It’s not a critical urgent thing, of course, but would be nice if you share your opinion.

What do you guys think?

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.