[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev] Conf update forced for stable/icehouse

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Sun Jun 29 19:23:30 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

Just noticed some failing jobs on Cinder stable/icehouse due to sample conf
being out of date.  Looks like some things were added/changed in perhaps
OSLO for Redis.

My concern is has this been verified for folks that may be using Redis in
stable/icehouse.  I'm looking to see what the implications might be for
existing installs that update their Icehouse bits... I'm not very familiar
with these options so I thought I'd raise it here on the ML to make sure
folks are aware of it.

Deltas in the conf file here [1]

Thanks,
John