[openstack-dev] [all] 3rd Party CI vs. Gerrit

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Sat Jun 28 00:56:30 UTC 2014

Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> writes:

> This has all gone far enough that someone actually wrote a Grease Monkey
> script to purge all the 3rd Party CI content out of Jenkins UI. People
> are writing mail filters to dump all the notifications. Dan Berange
> filters all them out of his gerrit query tools.

I should also mention that there is a pending change to do something
similar via site-local Javascript in our Gerrit:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95743/

I don't think it's an ideal long-term solution, but if it works, we may
have some immediate relief without all having to install greasemonkey
scripts.

-Jim