[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Reminder: mid-cycle meetup - one month away

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 21:26:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to remind folks that our mid cycle is now just one month away!

When:
    July 28 - 30 2014
Where:
    Intel Campus, 2111 Northeast 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR, 97124

Hotel information and other logistics can be found on the wiki page:
  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/BeavertonJunoSprint

If you plan on attending, please register here:
  http://openstack-ironic-juno-midcycle.eventbrite.com

I've created an etherpad for this event, and added some things I'd
like to discuss. If you'd like to suggest ideas for discussion, please
add them:
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-ironic-sprint

Hope to see many of you soon!
Devananda