[openstack-dev] [marconi] Async I/O for Message Store Drivers

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Fri Jun 27 18:28:26 UTC 2014

Folks, now that we have Py3K support, we need to start thinking about things that we need to do to tune performance when deploying on 3.3 or 3.4. I created a blueprint (we are still working on getting our spec process set up) to start the discussion here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/marconi/+spec/async-backend-drivers

I’d love to get your thoughts on this; it would be great if we could get some of this work done during Juno, although I suspect we may not have enough bandwidth to get everything where we want it to be until the K cycle.

--
Kurt Griffiths (kgriffs)