[openstack-dev] [all] 3rd Party CI vs. Gerrit

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:19:41 UTC 2014

Sean, there is a proposal[1] in upstream gerrit to fix this issue.  David's
proposal is to make Gerrit handle multiple notifications channels per
project which would allow us to treat bot notifications differently than
human notifications.  He has the same problem as we do, most of his builds
are done using 'third party' CI so he has many more third party systems
reporting to his gerrit instance than we do.  Please take a look and
provide feedback.

[1] *https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=2465
<https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=2465>*