[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Bug squashing day on Tu, 24th of June

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 27 00:43:49 UTC 2014

I've updated the bug squashing stats to the current numbers, and we still
have the same trend that I noted on Tuesday. Overall number of bugs is
going down, but number of high priority bugs is growing:

New18 7Incomplete23 1Critical/High for 5.1141 6Critical/High for 5.1,
Confirmed Triaged83 -1Medium/Low/Undefined for 5.1, Confirmed/Triaged222 -6In
progress69 -5Customer-found24 -1Confirmed/Triaged/In progress for
5.1374 -12Total
open for 5.1415 -4
When triaging bugs, please make sure you carefully follow the bug
priorities. Base guideline for OpenStack projects:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage#Task_2:_Prioritize_confirmed_bugs_.28bug_supervisors.29

Converted to Fuel context:
Critical = can't deploy anything and there's no trivial workaround; data
loss; or security vulnerability
High = specific configurations or components are unusable and there's no
workaround; or everything is broken but there's a workaround
Medium = specific configuration or component is working incorrectly; or is
completely unusable but there's a workaround
Low = minor feature is broken and can be fixed with a trivial workaround;
or a cosmetic defect
Wishlist = not a bug, should be either converted to blueprint and closed as
Invalid, or closed as Won't Fix

Thanks,
-DmitryB

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodaenko at mirantis.com