[openstack-dev] [sahara] Upgrade of Hadoop components inside released version

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 26 19:06:27 UTC 2014

It was discussed on today's irc team meeting [0] and we've agreed that
in this case everything is ok but a small doc with notice needed.

So, in a few words, 98260 just updates the Ambari version, but not a
version of Hadoop / HDP and it means that plugin version isn't changed
too. Just a notice about need to upgrade Ambari should be added to
docs for the case when users will upgrade OpenStack from Icehouse to
Juno. We already have page in docs for such upgrade notes [1].

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/sahara/2014/sahara.2014-06-26-18.01.html
[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/sahara/userdoc/upgrade.guide.html#icehouse-juno

Thanks.