[openstack-dev] Trove Juno mid-cycle meeting - confirmed dates and location

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Thu Jun 26 12:45:31 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that the date and location for the Trove Juno mid-cycle
meetup has been finalized.

Where: MIT, Cambridge, MA

When: August 20, 21 and 22

If you are interested in attending the mid-cycle meetup, please mark your
calendars and register at

https://trove-midcycle-meetup-2014.eventbrite.com

There is also an etherpad for this event, if you would like to suggest
topics for discussion please update this etherpad

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Trove_Juno_Mid-Cycle_Meetup

Also, if you are interested in Trove, I'll put in a shameless plug for an
all-day event on Trove and Database as a Service with OpenStack that we
(Tesora, the company I work for) are organizing on August 19th.

http://tesora.com/event/openstack-trove-day

Thanks,

-amrith

--