[openstack-dev] [nova][vmwareapi] minesweeper status

Tracy Jones tjones at vmware.com
Thu Jun 26 04:46:52 UTC 2014

Hi Folks - Minesweeper ran into some trouble  about a week ago with some checkins on tempest, devstack, and some internal issues.  We were down off and on for a week - mostly off.  Going forward I'll be more proactive about informing you all of these types of issues.  Currently minesweeper is up and running and has caught up the the backlog of changes in the queue.  We are in the process of re-triggering some of the patches we aborted when we were bringing the system back online.  Our CI team is currently addressing an issue with rechecks which should be resolved shortly.  For up to date information please see our wiki

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NovaVMware/Minesweeper/Status

Tracy