[openstack-dev] Creating new python-<new_project_name>client

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 03:18:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm looking at creating a new python-<new_project_name>client and I was
wondering if there was any on going effort to share code between the
clients or not? I've looked at the code in python-novaclient and
python-neutronclient and both of them seem to have their own homegrown
HTTPClient and keystone integration. Figured I'd ping the mailing list here
before I go on and make my own homegrown HTTPClient as well.

Thanks!

Aaron