[openstack-dev] [swift] [trove] Configuration option descriptions

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Thu Jun 26 00:32:13 UTC 2014

Hi Anne:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This is definitely something
that we need to fix.

I've filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1334465 to track this
issue, and I'm hoping we'll be able to get to it during juno-2 (or
beginning of juno-3 at the latest).

Once we've got a patch up, I'll probably run it by some doc folks to
make sure that the help text for the options reads okay. Would
appreciate the feedback here.

Thanks,
Nikhil