[openstack-dev] [Barbican] Barebones CA

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 17:30:59 UTC 2014

I think the plan is to create a Dogtag instance so that integration
tests can be run whenever code is checked in (both with and without a
Dogtag backend).

Dogtag isn't that difficult to deploy, but being a Java app, it does
bring in a set of dependencies that developers may not want to deal with
for basic/ devstack testing.

So, I agree that a simple OpenSSL CA may be useful at least initially as
a 'dev' plugin.

Ade