[openstack-dev] Jenkins faillure

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Jun 25 16:18:30 UTC 2014

On 06/25/2014 12:07 PM, Édouard Thuleau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a jenkins failure on that small fix [1] on OpenContrail.
> Here the last lines console output:
>
> 2014-06-25 07:02:55
> RunUnitTest(["build/debug/bgp/rtarget/test/rtarget_table_test.log"],
> ["build/debug/bgp/rtarget/test/rtarget_table_test"])
> 2014-06-25 07:02:56
> /home/jenkins/workspace/ci-contrail-controller-unittest/repo/build/debug/bgp/rtarget/test/rtarget_table_test
> FAIL
> 2014-06-25 07:02:56 scons: ***
> [build/debug/bgp/rtarget/test/rtarget_table_test.log] Error -4
> 2014-06-25 07:02:56 scons: building terminated because of errors.
> 2014-06-25 07:02:59 Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
> 2014-06-25 07:03:00 Finished: FAILURE
>
> I don't think that failure is related to my patch. What I can do?
>
> [1] https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/526/
>
> Regards,
> Édouard.

This seems to be a gerrit system that is not OpenStack's gerrit system.
Have you tried to evaluate this situation with the maintainers of this
gerrit system?

There are many reasons it might fail but the maintainers of the gerrit
system you are using is probably the best place to begin.

If this is a system question that relates to a third party ci system
that interacts with OpenStack's gerrit, please post to the infra mailing
list at openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org

Thanks Édouard,
Anita.