[openstack-dev] [swift] [trove] Configuration option descriptions

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Jun 25 15:02:51 UTC 2014

Hi swift and trove devs,
In working on our automation to document the configuration options across
OpenStack, we uncovered a deficit in both trove and swift configuration
option descriptions.

Here's an example:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/config-reference/content/container-sync-realms-configuration.html
You'll notice that many of those options do not have help text. We need
swift developers to fill in those in your code base so we can continue to
generate this document.

Trove devs, we are finding similar gaps in config option information in
your source code as well. Please make it a priority prior to our automating
those in the docs.

If you have any questions, let us know through the openstack-docs mailing
list.
Thanks,
Anne