[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Announcing Keystone Middleware Project

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Wed Jun 25 14:10:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 6:56 AM, Sergey Lukjanov <slukjanov at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Are there any API changes that will make projects need to fix?

There aren't any API changes. The code was just copy-pasted to the new
package. The changes to the projects are just 1) update the requirements
and 2) change the auth_token middleware from
keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token to keystonemiddleware.auth_token in
api-paste.ini. I've proposed WIP changes to the projects that I had repos
for using the `keystonemiddleware` topic:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master+topic:keystonemiddleware,n,z

- Brant