[openstack-dev] [Nova] Spec Review Day Today!

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Wed Jun 25 09:23:58 UTC 2014

As previously (quietly) announced, today we are trying to do a push on
nova-specs reviews.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova-specs,n,z

The hope is we get through some of the backlog, with some interactive
chat on IRC in #openstack-nova

If someone has better stats on our nova-spec reviews, do respond with
a link, and that would be appreciated. We need to track reviews that
need reviewer attention vs submitter attention.

If we spot really important blueprints, please note them in here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-juno-spec-priorities

Above I am trying to list what our (currently unwritten) priorities
are for Juno. Ideally we would start to agree these at the summit, and
use them to help set priorities, but just trying it out this release.

Note the rough plan currently is:

July 3rd: all Juno specs must be up for review, else they are deferred to K
July 10th: all Juno specs approved or deferred to K

As always, we have exceptions for cases where we need it, but thats
the general idea.

Happy spec reviewing!

Thanks,
John