[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [OSTF] OSTF stops working after password is changed

Dmitriy Shulyak dshulyak at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 25 09:02:31 UTC 2014

Looks like we will stick to #2 option, as most reliable one.

- we have no way to know that openrc is changed, even if some scripts
relies on it - ostf should not fail with auth error
- we can create ostf user in post-deployment stage, but i heard that some
ceilometer tests relied on admin user, also
  operator may not want to create additional user, for some reasons

So, everybody is ok with additional fields on HealthCheck tab?