[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Announcing Keystone Middleware Project

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 03:25:51 UTC 2014

I expect that we will be releasing the 1.0.0 shortly here (or at the very least an alpha so we can move forward) to make sure we have time get the new package in use during Juno. As soon as we have something released (should be very soon), I’ll make sure we give a heads up to all the packagers.

Cheers,
Morgan
—
Morgan Fainberg