[openstack-dev] [cinder][glance] Update volume-image-metadata proposal

Maldonado, Facundo N facundo.n.maldonado at intel.com
Tue Jun 24 18:34:30 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

                I started working on this blueprint [1] but the work to be done is not limited to cinder python client.
                Volume-image-metadata is immutable in Cinder and Glance has RBAC image properties and it doesn't provide any way to find out which are those protected properties in advance [2].

                I want to share this proposal and get feedback from you.
                https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XYEqGOa30viOyZf8AiwkrCiMWGTfBKjgmeYBptaCHlM/

Thanks,
Facundo

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/python-cinderclient/+spec/support-volume-image-metadata