[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Quick Survey: Horizon Mid-Cycle Meetup

Tzu-Mainn Chen tzumainn at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 17:20:55 UTC 2014

> On 6/20/14, 6:24 AM, "Radomir Dopieralski" <openstack at sheep.art.pl> wrote:

> >> I am not sure TBH, that's why I added also the Topic section to figure
> >> out if there is something what needs to be discussed. Though I don't see
> >> much interest yet.
> >
> >Apart from the split, I also work on configuration files rework, which
> >could benefit from discussion, but i think it's better done here or on
> >the wiki/etherpad, as that leaves tangible traces. I will post a
> >detailed e-mail in a few days. Other than that, I don't see a compelling
> >reason to organize it.
> >
> >--
> >Radomir Dopieralski
> >

> I don¹t think the split warrants a mid-cycle meetup. A topic that would
> benefit from several people being in the room is client side architecture,
> but I¹m not entirely sure we¹re ready to work through that yet, and the
> dates are a little aggressive.  If we have interest in that, we could look
> to a slightly later date.
>
> David

This was talked about a bit in today's Horizon weekly IRC meeting, and the
outcome was that it might make sense to see if people have the interest or
the time to attend such a meetup.  In order to gauge interest, here's an
etherpad where interested parties can put down their names next to dates
when they'd be available to attend.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-horizon-meetup

Mainn