[openstack-dev] [TripleO] dib-utils Release Question

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Jun 24 17:07:06 UTC 2014

Whoops, sorry, I didn't realize a tox.ini was required to release the
project.  We do actually need to push this to pypi because it's going to
be a dep of diskimage-builder, so although there is currently no Python
code in the project it needs to be pip installable anyway (similar to
tripleo-image-elements).

I've pushed https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102291 to add a basic
tox.ini that should get the build command below working.

Thanks.

-Ben