[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Removing old node logs

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 24 14:57:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

If user runs some experiments with creating/deleting clusters, then taking
care of old logs is under user's responsibility, I suppose. Fuel configures
log rotation with compression for remote logs, so old logs will be gzipped
and will not take much space.

In case of additional boolean parameter, the default value should be
"0-don't touch old logs".

--
Regards,
Alex