[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Layer7 Switching - L7 Rule - comapre_type values

Dustin Lundquist dustin at null-ptr.net
Tue Jun 24 14:41:02 UTC 2014

I think the API should provide an richly featured interface, and individual
drivers should indicate if they support the provided configuration. For
example there is a spec for a Linux LVS LBaaS driver, this driver would not
support TLS termination or any layer 7 features, but would still be
valuable for some deployments. The user experience of such a solution could
be improved if the driver to propagate up a message specifically
identifying the unsupported feature.

-Dustin