[openstack-dev] [QA] Questions about test policy for scenario test

Yair Fried yfried at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 11:22:43 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Fei Long Wang" <feilong at catalyst.net.nz>

Seems to me, that what you want is to add migration test to
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/master/tempest/scenario/test_network_advanced_server_ops.py
This scenario does exactly what you are looking for
1. check VM connectivity
2. mess with VM (reboot, resize, or in your case - migrate)
3. check VM connectivity