[openstack-dev] [Nova] Timeline for the rest of the Juno release

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Tue Jun 24 11:08:09 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Not sure I understand the need for a gap between "Juno Spec approval freeze" (Jul 10th) and "K opens for spec proposals" (Sep 4th).    I can understand that K specs won't get approved in that period, and may not get much feedback from the cores - but I don't see the harm in letting specs be submitted to the K directory for early review / feedback during that period ?

Phil