[openstack-dev] [Nova] bp: nova-ecu-support

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Tue Jun 24 10:48:53 UTC 2014

The basic framework for supporting this kind of resource scheduling is the extensible-resource-tracker:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/extensible-resource-tracking
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/86050/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/71557/

Once that lands being able schedule on arbitrary resources (such as an ECU) becomes a lot easier to implement.

Phil