[openstack-dev] [openstack-php-sdk] pending reviews

Matthew Farina matt at mattfarina.com
Mon Jun 23 21:15:18 UTC 2014

Rob,

This project is in PHP. We don't currently have a full test suite run for
the project via the gates. When we set it up we were told not to go down
that road for a PHP project, yet. Only recently have we been told to see
about getting test suite gate testing going and I've started to look at
doing it for things outside of python.

That's why I wanted to run the full test suite locally.

- Matt