[openstack-dev] [TripleO] dib-utils Release Question

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Mon Jun 23 20:31:31 UTC 2014

I finished the releases for all of our existing projects and after
poking around tarballs.openstack.org and pypi, it looks like they built
successfully. Yay me \o/

However, it doesn't look like dib-utils build worked. I don't see it
listed on tarballs.openstack.org. It was the first release for that
project, but I didn't take any extra steps (I just followed the
instructions on the releases wiki and set it to version 0.0.1).

I saw the build for it appear in zuul but I'm not sure how to go back
and view the results of a build once it disappears off the main page.

Can someone with experience releasing a new project offer me any insight?

Thanks  :)