[openstack-dev] [oslo] proposing specs for approval

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Mon Jun 23 16:57:35 UTC 2014

We have 3 specs that I think are at a stage where we can approve them.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97228/ - Add ConfigFilter wrapper
class for ConfigOpts

This one is already approved, but since we didn't follow the process I
thought I would include it in case anyone had an objection.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97315/ - Graduate oslo.serialization

This has 2 core approvals and one addtional +1.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95870/ - remove-context-adapter

This only has one +2, but we talked about it extensively at the summit
and there were no objections there.

If you object to approving any of them, please vote -1. I will approve
them Wednesday if there are no objections by then.

Doug