[openstack-dev] [oslo] Adopting pylockfile

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Mon Jun 23 14:57:05 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Doug Hellmann
> <doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com> wrote:
>> Could you fill out a spec using the graduation template so we can
>> identify the various contacts we need (maintainers, security, etc.)?
>> We can use the spec as a place for the team to vote on whether or not
>> they agree to adopt the library.
>
> Who is "you" in this context? Me? Or someone else? If it's me, I have
> no idea what you are referring to.

Sorry, Skip, I didn't even notice you were copied on that email. The
request was for Julien, so you don't need to do anything.

We have a process that involves writing up a formal proposal and
submitting it to a documentation repository, and that process will
give me a place to record the votes of the Oslo team on whether or not
they are willing to take over maintenance. I don't expect an issue,
but I'd like to have the votes on record for posterity.

Doug