[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI status update for this week

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 20:51:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Not a great week for TripleO CI. We had 3 different failures related to:
>
>  Nova [1]: we were using a deprecated config option
>  Heat [2]: missing heat data obtained from the Heat CFN API
>  Neutron [3]: a broken GRE overlay network setup

The last two are bugs, but is there anything tripleo can do about avoiding the first one in the future?:
e.g. reviewing a list of deprecated options and seeing when they will be removed.

do the integrated projects have a protocol for when an option is deprecated and at what point it can be removed?
e.g. if I make something deprecated in icehouse I can remove it in juno, but if I
make something deprecated at the start of juno I can't remove it at the end of juno?

> The TripleO check jobs look to be running stable again today so if your
> patch had failures from earlier this week then recheck away (perhaps
> referencing one of these bugs if appropriate). The queue is fairly empty
> right now...
>
> Thanks for all the help in tracking these down and getting things fixed.
>
> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1292105

I think [1] was meant to be
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1330735