[openstack-dev] [Heat] Mid-cycle Heat meetup - confirmed dates

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 20:38:02 UTC 2014

I am pleased to announce that I have booked the facilities required for
the Heat mid-cycle meetup for Juno, as discussed at the Heat IRC meeting
this week.[1] Therefore I can confirm that the meetup will be held:

Monday 18th - Wednesday 20th August
@ Red Hat Tower in Raleigh, North Carolina

If you plan to attend, please sign up on the Etherpad here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-juno-midcycle-meetup

We may be able to get a block booking on a downtown Hotel; I will look
into that next week when we have a firm idea of numbers.

It goes without saying that we welcome all Heat developers. The focus
will be on getting work done, not just planning, but of course we
welcome developers from other projects who are interested in working
with the Heat team too.

cheers,
Zane.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/heat/2014/heat.2014-06-18-20.00.html
(Note that the dates were accidentally recorded incorrectly in the minutes.)