[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI status update for this week

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 18:49:24 UTC 2014

Not a great week for TripleO CI. We had 3 different failures related to:

 Nova [1]: we were using a deprecated config option
 Heat [2]: missing heat data obtained from the Heat CFN API
 Neutron [3]: a broken GRE overlay network setup

The TripleO check jobs look to be running stable again today so if your
patch had failures from earlier this week then recheck away (perhaps
referencing one of these bugs if appropriate). The queue is fairly empty
right now...

Thanks for all the help in tracking these down and getting things fixed.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1292105
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1331720
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1292105