[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Bug squashing day on Tu, 24th of June

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 20 13:30:46 UTC 2014

Fuelers,
we need to group and enforce bug squashing activities on Tuesday, as
discussed on IRC meeting this Thursday [1]. Feel free to do bug triaging
first on Monday if needed.
We have lots of bugs, and to meet quality criteria for the release we
really need this.

Every dedicated Fuel developer should stop all other activities and
dedicate this day to bugs only. Follow instructions from last bug squashing
day [2]. Among other bugs, please give the higher priority to those with
"customer-found" tag.

Please, use #fuel-dev for synchronization. I'll be on vacation, but I'll
let Dmitry Borodaenko to lead all bugs related activities, he is Bug Master
for this release :)

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/fuel/2014/fuel.2014-06-19-16.00.log.html
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-June/037746.html