[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Great Mid-cycle Sprint

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Fri Jun 20 12:36:44 UTC 2014

+1 to what Brandon just said. :)

Seriously, though-- this week was nothing short of amazing! It's great to
have such a wonderful team to work with, eh! And yes-- special thanks to
Mark McClain and Kyle Mestery for being willing to come out and work so
hard with us to make so much progress in such little time.

LBaaS in Juno is going to kick ass!

Stephen

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Brandon Logan <brandon.logan at rackspace.com>
wrote:

> Greetings all,
> I'd like to thank everyone who attended the LBaaS mid-cyle sprint for
> taking the time and effort to make the trip to San Antonio.  This was a
> very productive sprint in all forms: direction, consensus, blueprints,
> documentation, and of course code.  It was just great to be able to get
> so much done and have a clearer idea on the direction this project is
> headed.
>
> I'd like to especially thank Kyle Mestery and Mark Mcclain for taking
> the time out of their busy schedules to direct, teach, and giving us
> help where and when we needed.  The fact that they managed to have the
> patience for three full days of this is just amazing.  Actually, them
> having the patience over the last few months and still willing to help
> is just short of miraculous.  Thanks again guys, you are great!
>
> I look forward to continuing to work with everyone on this and other
> projects.  We've got a lot to do but we'll be able to accomplish
> everything we want if we continue to work together.  Thanks again to all
> involved!
>
> Brandon

Stephen Balukoff
Blue Box Group, LLC