[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Quick Survey: Horizon Mid-Cycle Meetup

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Fri Jun 20 12:24:03 UTC 2014

On 20/06/14 13:56, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> On 2014/19/06 09:58, Matthias Runge wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:55:59AM +0200, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
>>> My quick questions are:
>>> * Who would be interested (and able) to get to the meeting?
>>> * What topics do we want to discuss?
>>>
>>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-juno-meetup
>>>
>> Thanks for bringing this up!
>>
>> Do we really have items to discuss, where it needs a meeting in person?
>>
>> Matthias
>
> I am not sure TBH, that's why I added also the Topic section to figure
> out if there is something what needs to be discussed. Though I don't see
> much interest yet.

Apart from the split, I also work on configuration files rework, which
could benefit from discussion, but i think it's better done here or on
the wiki/etherpad, as that leaves tangible traces. I will post a
detailed e-mail in a few days. Other than that, I don't see a compelling
reason to organize it.

--
Radomir Dopieralski