[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Start task, and support for 'requires' / reverse workflow.

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 20 06:23:18 UTC 2014

Just a clarification: “reverse” flow is what I usually call “dependency based flow” when we specify dependencies between tasks rather then direct transitions (do this then on success do that).

> * Put it off till the engine refactoring, factor the requirement of supporting two modes into the refactoring. It will be easy to do, but takes the longest.

I personally would prefer this latest option since I don’t see any rush with refactoring the current API/impl to have two separate workflow types right now.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.